Pages

14/02/2011

Highlights 1-5/2011

I'm convinced that year 2011 has something fabulous to offer, if not every day then at least every week. But since I realized this a little bit late, my first post will be a collection of all the good things happened since January. So here we go:
  • I'm taking part as an actress (!!!) in Anneli Nygren's  theater play "Kreisi Galleria". She is definitely one of my favorite contemporary artists! Have a look at her paper doll animation "Papsubeibet"!
  • Helsinki Burlesque Festival´11 was an absolutely stunning marathon of crazy, fabulous, gorgeous and breath taking burlesque & arts. I don't even know how I ended up in the same stage with Trixie Little & Evil Hate Monkey and Cherry Typhoon among other incredibly fantastic people! Thanks to Bettie Blackheart & Helsinki Burlesque for making the festival happen again!
  • I got to share the stage again with Ismo Laakso Psychoboogie Explosion at the Turun Rytmiklubi's Voodoo Night. It was so heart warming to hear all the crazy tunes from the Burn Inn -burlesque motel we created together last year! Photo by Rik Stavale.
  • My mighty cocktail whale is getting bright. beautiful candy colours by Tuta from Skin Craft. Here's a photo from the shoot at Yrjönkadun uimahalli, Helsinki.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment