Pages

21/05/2011

Highlights 20 / 2011

If possible, this week has been even more confusing mixture of this and that than ever before.
The week started up with putting up Artist as Neighbour exhibition in Ilpoinen library, then off to Maaria to continue the work I've started to call "silhouette graffiti".

On Tuesday & Wednesday I had some fun with the seniors doing artsy workshops with them.
On Thursday, FINALLY, the opening night of Kokonut Kult. Here's Bettie being beautiful while the boys from Ismo Laakso PsychoBoogie Explosion are setting up the instruments.
Bettie and the Harem Boys by wonderful Gigi Praline.
Kiki Hawaiji & Randy of Finland by Gigi Praline.
And finally on Saturday I visited BlockParty at Viikkari in Pori and had a little souvenir workshop there while presenting some of the work done during the Artist as Neighbour -project too.
One of the cutest things I've ever seen is this hand painted D-I-Y crosswalk leading from a kindergarten to a public park in Pori.

And in Rakennuskulttuuritalo Toivo I found this beautiful thing!!! I wish I had seen this when I still had an fireplace like that. But who cares, it's super cute & lovely anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment