Pages

29/05/2011

Highlights 21 / 2011

This week has been full of small and big joyful events. On Monday arrived Norwegian artist group thud! from Wrap Arts Centre, Bergen. The group performed in various suburbs for children as part of the Artist as Neighbor -project.
Over the years I have developed a great love towards Norway and especially Bergen. Luckily, there are many artist in residence programs in and out the town, so who knows, maybe one day I'll apply for one.
I'm also super excited  about my new sugar skull molds I bought from Viva la Frida. They are based on the famous images by Mexican artist José Guadalupe Posada that later became icons for the celebration of Dia de los Muertos.
As I've said already befire, also Mexican wrestling Lucha Libre is one of my big loves as well.
This week's highlights also include a) the fact that after the rain comes the sun b) fabulously funny photoshoot with darling Honey Pomelo & Emilia Kallinen Photography and) that I had FREE weekend full of sleeping, eating and cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment