Pages

23/02/2011

Highlights 8/2011

* Highlights is about joie de vivre and reminding myself about all the lovely and positive things around me every week of the year 2011*

I found a collector in me. Or maybe I am a babushka whisperer? It's like they are gently talking to me, saying "Take me home! Take me home!"...so that's exactly what I do. Today I found a beautiful set of salt / pepper / mustard -set and a kitchen towel from the second hand market.


This modern babushka is a piggy bank from Ljubljana, Slovenia where I visited my dear friends Igor Štromajer and his wife Bojana Kunst back in 2008 (?). And oh the coffee, THE COFFEE!!!  If You ever come to my town, I'll take you to Cafe Art / Turun kahvipaahtimo to enjoy some of the finest coffee in the whole world!
I love the afternoon sun in our living room: Although it makes me panic about summer! I need to get our balcony transformed into fabulous Tiki Oasis before it's too late!

I also love Miroslove's new vinyl wall exhibition - in my opinion, it's the best so far!


Oh, and in the beginning of this week, our new family member arrived- my brand new computer! On the table also Maija Louekari's "Ruutukaava" fabric, love her style of drawing!

Ps. Horst Holgerson and I had a little photo shoot today :) More about this some time soon!
Horst a long long long time ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment