Pages

22/04/2011

Highlights 16 /2011

Huh, this week has been busy busy busy - mainly because I forgot all about Easter and holidays, and there are tons of things to do before May, which is Artist as Neighbour -theme month. Have a look at the programme here (in finnish + english) > there's going to be a lot of this and that around the neighborhoods of Turku!
I also had a super fun photoshoot with Tiina Salminen / Photogothic - here is an example of what we came up together!
And finally, tonight was the first time my solar powered Chinese lanterns started to work! I've been working like a tornado in our balcony all day while Miroslove have been playing "Latin sounds for small hours"! I can't think of better way to spend a free day!
So have a great weekend, I'm sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment